- Choosing your Real Estate Professional
- I received my Real Estate Sales Associate license in January 2005 from the North Florida Real Estate College. While working as a sales associate for 2 years, I furthered my education and received my Real Estate Broker’s license in 2006. I specialize in personalized, professional and honest business practice.
- “I have always had a passion for sales but have more so conducted my business to help others. I believe that the purchase or sale of a home is one of the most important steps that an individual or family will take in their lifetime. I am here to provide my knowledge and expertise to ensure this process will advance as smoothly as possible.”
- “I treat every customer as though they were my only customer….they know that they are my top priority!”
- I enjoys the married life of 10 years with my husband, with the added bonus of 2 beautiful children. My passion, when not fulfilling my duties as a wife, mother and Real Estate Agent, is baking.
- Call today at 386-344-7662 for all of your Real Estate needs.
- North Central Florida counties of Columbia, Suwannee, Hamilton, Madison, Lafayette, and surrounding areas.